When most people start looking for a new mortgage they prioritize the mortgage rate above all other numbers. Here at Whitby Mortgage Brokers, we realize that sometimes a low rate can cost you more in the long run, we help you pick the solution that will save you the most money in the long term. We give you the very best advice that helps your wallet, not ours!
Also issue with mortgage rates is that they are highly dependent on your current situation. Here are some factors that may impact your ability to get a low interest rate:
- Are you currently self employed
- What is your current credit score?
- What kind of down payment have you made
- What geographical region is your property located in?
- Is this property your first second or third?
- Is the property for rental purposes or are you planning on living there?
All of our mortgages feature semi-annual compounding. This means that your interest is compounded two times per year.
We have a variety of payment options, as well as flexible payment schedules. You can pay, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.